The Barnstead Thermolyne Nanopure Diamond Water Purification System Model D11971 has an ultrafilter for low ultra-low organics, pyrogens, UV lap, total organic carbon (TOC), and nucleases. The multilingual intuitive display provides easy access to resistivity, conductivity, TOC, and temperature readings. The Barnstead Thermolyne Nanopure Diamond Water Purification System has a removable display and controls removable display can be mounted up to 10 feet (3 meters) away from the unit for added flexibility. The analyzer monitor and record TOC in a continuous fashion as it monitors and records date in real time.
- Resistivity: 18.2MΩ·cm
- Conductivity: 0.055 µS/cm
- Feedwater Source: Pretreated
- Flow Rate: Up to 2L/hr.
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Inlet Water Temperature (English): 40° to 104°F
- Inlet Water Temperature (Metric): 4° to 40°C
- Overall dimensions (W x H x D): 13.5 x 19.5 x 17.5 inches (34.3 x 49.5 x 44.5 cm)