The Beckman Coulter CEQ 8000 is a fully automated genetic analysis system. This system automatically fills the capillary array with a patented linear polyacrylamide (LPA) gel, denatures and loads the sample, applies the voltage program, and analyzes the data. Software tools let you rapidly review data quality and even customize automated data assessment. All to ensure unprecedented run-to-run consistency over traditional DNA electrophoresis methods, simplifying the process so you can focus on your research.
- Automatic sample denaturation and introduction.
- Automatic gel replenishment.
- Single setup for both DNA sequencing and fragment analysis.
- Windows 2000 Operating System.
- Coated capillary array.
- Performance maximizing.
- Linear polyacrylamide (LPA).
- Eight samples read in parallel.
- 96-well microplate format.
- 4-channel fluorescence detection.
- 96-well plate capacity.