The Beckman DU 650i Spectrophotometer with Multi Cuvette Holder is a full-featured scanning spectrophotometer with micro-focused beam technology provides precise and accurate results for samples as small as 5uL. The micro-focused beam delivers the full energy of the beam to the microsample, unlike standard beams, which can lose as much as 80% of their energy when applied to a microvolume sample.
- Wavelength Range: 190 to 1100 nm.
- Wavelength Setability: 0.1 nm increments.
- Wavelength Accuracy: +/-0.2 nm (at D2 peak 656.1 nm).
- Wavelength Repeatability: +/-0.1 (at D2 peak 656.1 nm).
- Spectral Bandwidth: <=1.8 nm.
- Photometric Readout: -0.300 to 3.000 A or 0.0 to 200.0 %T.
- Photometric Accuracy: +/-0.005 A (at 1A with NIST 930D solid filter at 546 nm).
- Stray Light: <0.05 %T (using NaI at 220 nm per ASTM E387-84).
- RMS Noise: <0.0002 A RMS (OA, average readings at 500 nm).
- Scanning Speeds: 120, 240, 600, 1200, 2400 nm/minute.
- Scans or fixed wavelength reads.
- Absorbance and transmittance readings.
- Port for dot matrix printer.
- RS232 port which can be configured for an XY plotter.