The Beckman Coulter Microfuge 22R Refrigerated Benchtop Centrifuge, with Beckman F241.5P Fixed Angle Rotor, is a microprocessor controlled refrigerated benchtop centrifuge that generates centrifugal forces required for a wide variety of applications. Parameter settings include Time, Temperature, Speed, Door, and Start button. The rotor chamber is made of stainless steel for safety and easy cleaning. Electromechanical door- locking mechanism prevents operator contact with a potentially dangerous spinning rotor.
- Set speed: 500- 14000 rpm
- Set time: to 30 min, Continuous run, or pulse (short term)
- Temperature setting: -10 to 40 C (in 2 C increments)
- Operating temperature: 4 C to Ambient
- Ambient Temperature Range: 4 to 35 C
- Ambient Temperature range for optimum operation: 4 to 25 C
- Humidity restrictions: less than 80% (noncondensing)
- Ventilation clearances: 3 in. sides and rear
- Stand by cooling
- Easy to use control knobs and easy to read display
- Quiet operation: less than or equal to 58 dBa
- Maximum heat dissipation into room under steady state conditions: 2150 Btu/Hr.
- CAT# 368826