Beckman Coulter Optima L-90K Preparative Ultracentrifuge
ITEM: 26068 In Stock
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Beckman Coulter Optima L-90K Preparative Ultracentrifuge is a versatile floor model that is compatible with a broad range of rotors, including zonal and continuous flow for large-volume separations. This Ultracentrifuge is used for applications such as subcellular particles, virus isolations and high-purity plasmid DNA.
- Selection from two acceleration profiles: maximum acceleration from 0 rpm to set speed, or slow acceleration from 0 to 500 rpm, followed by maximum acceleration to set speed.
- Select from three profiles: full dynamic braking to 0 rpm, slow (full brake to 500 rpm followed by reduced braking to a gentle stop), or no brake.
- Time display that indicates time remaining in timed runs, time elapsed in Hold runs, or estimated time remaining in Ω2t runs
- Multiple operating modes:
- Standard, programmed, or delayed start; instrument memory can store up to nine programs. Key switch selects NORMAL or ZONAL operation.
Electrical Specifications: 200 - 240 VAC, 20A 50/60 Hz
- Noise Level 1 Meter in Front of Centrifuge: 57 dBA
- Set Speed: Actual rotor speed ± 20 rpm of the set speed (above 1,000 rpm)
- Speed Range: 1,000 rpm to maximum speed
- Set Temperature: 0 to 40°C in increments of 1°C
- Temperature Control: ± 0.5°C of set temperature; within 0.3°C of set after equilibration
- Humidity Restrictions: < 95% (non-condensing)
- Set Time: Up to 99 hr and 59 min; HOLD for runs of unspecified length
- Vacuum: Diffusion pump typically reduces chamber pressure to below 5 µ (0.7 Pa)
- Instrument Classification: S
- Compatible Rotors: Uses all Beckman Coulter preparative rotors except Types 35 and 42.1 rotors with serial numbers 1,299 or lower
- Clearances Required: 5.1 cm (2.0 in) sides; 15.2 cm (6.0 in) rear
- Weight: 1,025 lbs (465 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 37 x 47.5 x 26.5 in (94 x 120.7 x 67.3 cm)