The Beckman Coulter PA800 ProteomeLab Protein Characterization System is designed to handle most aspects of the proteomics process including cellular isolation, subcellular fractionation, antigen identification, protein fractionation, protein characterization, data evaluation and ultimately, disease diagnosis. By evaluating the presence and compartmentalization of proteins and their activity within a given cellular environment, the PA800 can identify differences between normal and abnormal states and addresses these differences using the complete line of flow cytometers and immunoassay-based microarrays.
- LIF 488 NM Laser module S# 228492 CAT No. 727620
- LIF Detector Module S# 00144875AE0331030002
- Diode Array Detector Module S# 00144370AK0910040001
- Laser Interconnect Module S# 00144914AD0331030002
- UV Detector Module S# 00144012AD0611030001