The Benchmark Scientific B1000 BactiZapper Infrared Micro Sterilizer was designed to require minimal bench space, along with a stainless-steel guard chamber, which protects the user from the extreme temperature of the core area. It provides sterilization for needles and pipette mouths and various metals and can be utilized in both aerobic and anaerobic chambers.
- Electrical Data: 120V, 50/60Hz, 230V, 50W
- Mex Temperature: 815 °C (1500°F)
- Sterilization Time: 5-7 s
- Chamber Diameter: 0.55 in (14 mm)
- Chamber Length: 3.94 in (100mm)
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 4 x 6 x 6.5 in. (10.2 x 15.2 x 16.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg)