The Benchmark Scientific BR 1000-STACK 'BenchBlotter' Rocking Platform is the first rocker to be specifically optimized with the ideal rocking speed and tilt angle for blot washing, gel staining/destaining and hybridization applications.
The BenchBlotter offers a sizeable work space while maintaining a compact footpring and low profile design.
Lightweight and easy to carry, it can be easily transported from the lab bench to a cold room or incubator.
The large load capacity makes this rocker suitable fo a wide variety fo general purpose applications.
- Benchtop rocking shaker with fixed speed of 12 rpm for blot washing, gel staining, and hybridization
- Large platform holds culture plates, media bottles, and Erlenmeyer flasks with a total weight of 5lb.
- Incubator and cold room safe
- Tilt angle of 8 degrees for gentle two-dimensional agitation
- Black rubber mat provides a nonslip surface for the platform
- Speed: Fixed, 12 rpm (10 rpm @ 230V)
- Tilt angle: ±8°
- Capacity: 5 lbs / 2.3 kg
- Operating temperature range: +4 to +45°C
- Power: 115V/230V, 50/60Hz, 50W
- Weight: 6.5 lbs / 3 kg
- Size of Platforms (2): 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm)
- Dimensions: 4.7" H x 13.5" W x 12" D (12 x 34 x 30 cm)
- Model: BR1000-STACK