The Binder redLINE Incubator Model RI 115-U is a general purpose incubator for microbiology testing and experiments.
Featuring a microprocessor controller with digital display of the temperature, the RI 115 also offers a built in timer from 0 to 9999 minutes or a continuous operation mode for all your laboratory needs.
- Microprocessor controller with digital display of the temperature in °C
- Temperature setting with one degree sensitivity
- Built-in timer can be set to 0-9999 minutes or continuous operation
- Pre-set high temperature limit safety thermostat class 1
- Exhaust duct (Ø 50mm / 1.97 inch) at rear of unit with manually adjustable slide
- Equipped with interior glass door
- Stainless steel interior equipped with 2 chrome-plated shelves (4 racks max)
- 2 units are directly stackable using the flat assembly bars supplied with the units
- Capacity: 4.1 cu. ft. (115 L)
- Temperature range: 7°C above ambient to 70°C
- Heating up time to 37°C: 78 min
- Recovery time to 37°C: 20 min
- Electrical: 115 V, 50/60
- Dimensions: 32 x 30 x 26 in. (80 x 76 x 66 cm)
- Interior dimensions: 24 x 19 x 16 in. (60 x 48 x 40)
- Weight: 189 lbs (63 kg)
Rolling cart in photos not included.