The GS-710 Calibrated Imaging Densitometer is a high performance, calibrated imaging densitometer that converts transparent and opaque electrophoretic samples into digital data for analysis by the Quantity One software operating with either Microsoft Windows or Macintosh computer systems. This can scan reflectance and transmittance samples up to 22 cm by 30.00 cm in the resolution range of 25 to 1200 dots per inch.
- Adjustable resolution from 25 to 1200 dpi
- Reflectance and transmittance models
- Stationary platen for higher reliability
- Variable wavelength lamp/filter architecture for improved color discrimination
- Analog to digital conversion at full 12-bit accuracy
- Calibrated Transmission Tablet to ensure accurate OD readings
- Reflective Grey Scale tablet to ensure reproducible reflectance values