The Bio-Rad Powerpac 300 is designed to provide constant voltage to instruments used in electrophoresis, it operates at values specified for parameters.
- Programmable constant voltage or constant current with automatic crossover
- Timer control from 0 to 99
- 3-digit LED display
- Pause mode for editing parameters
- Automatic detection of no load conditions and rapid changes in resistance
- Power failure detection in timed modes allowing completion of run
- Stack-able case with adjustable viewing angle via flip down legs.
- Electrical requirement: 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 75W, 300V, 400mA,
- Timer controls: 001 – 999 min
- Ripple: <1% @ 300V and 70W
- Line regulation: <1% @ 300V and 70W, 90 – 132 or 198 – 264 VAC
- Load regulation: <1% @ 300V for 50% change in output load
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Humidity: 0 – 95%, in the absence of condensation
- Weight: 2.42 lb. ( 1.1 kg )
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 21 x 8.5 x 25 cm.