The Bio-Rad PTC0200 DNA Engine is a compact programmable thermal cycler. The unit’s interchangeable sample blocks are designed to accommodate many types of slides, microplates, and tubes. It also features a heated lid, onboard software, and an instant-incubate feature for continuous-temperature incubations.
- Line voltage: 100–240VAC rms
- Frequency: 50–60Hz single phase
- Power: 850W max.
- Fuses: two 6.3A, 250V, 5 x 20 mm
- Ports: one 25-pin, 8 bit parallel interface printer port; one 9-pin RS-232 serial port for printer or remote use, one IEEE-488 bidirectional general purpose interface bus
- Memory: 400 typical programs in up to 12 individual folders