The Bio-Rad Tetrad 2 Peltier Thermal Cycler provides real time monitoring of cycling temperatures as well as the ability to processing multiple samples simultaneously.
Bio-Rad's DNA Engine Tetrad 2 Cyclers feature an advanced graphical interface with a four-bay cycler design that allows independent control of up to four different Dual Alpha units for a total of eight independent protocols running simultaneously.
Used for both research and production, the DNA Engine Tetrad 2 is a high throughput cycler that is capable of advanced programming and file management tools.
The Tetrad 2 cycler has the distinction of being the thermal cycling backbone for the Human Genome Project.
- Power Requirement: 200-240V, 50/60Hz, 3200W
- Dimensions: 18" W x 24" D x 9" H
- Thermal range: -5 to 105C
- Thermal accuracy: +/-0.3C of programmed target at 90C
- Thermal uniformity: +/-0.4C well-to-well within 30 seconds of arrival at 90°C
- Ramping speed: Up to 3C/sec
- Sample capacity: Four Alpha Blocks