The BioRad VersaDoc Imaging System Model 1000 is a quantitative imaging system for capturing high resolution digital images from single and multi-color fluorescence, chemiluminescence, chemifluorescence and colorimetric samples. Using cooled CCD technology in combination with a unique ultraviolet illumination mechanism and a highly efficient optical design, the VersaDoc offers the sensitivity, uniformity, flexibility and dynamic range required for the analysis of electrophoretic and microplate samples. With direct imaging and automated acquisition, this system can increase laboratory throughput and eliminates the need for chemiluminescent detection using x-ray film.
- Imaging array: 1317 X 1035
- Pixel size: 6.8 x 6.8 micron
- Pixel depth: 12bit
- Detector type: Scientific grade, high sensitivity front illuminated CCD with antireflective coating
- Cooling system: Forced air peltier thermoelectric system
- Cooling range: 10°C (±2°C)
- Dynamic Range 3.4 orders
- Illumination Flat Fielding: Yes
- Transillumination: UV (290 – 365 NM) and white light (400 – 750 NM)
- Epi illumination: UV (290 - 365 NM) and white light (400 – 750 NM)
- Emission filters: 8 position filter wheel: 520LP, 530DF70, 610LP and clear filters supplied Transillumination area: 25 x 25 cm
- Operating Conditions: Supply voltage 100 - 120 or 220 - 240 VAC + 10%; 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23” x 26” x 39”
- Weight: 96 lbs.