Category: Image Analysis | Subcategory:
Bioptechs Culture Dish System
ITEM: 15259 In Stock
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Bioptechs Culture Dish System is designed for live-cell microscopy. This system provides accurate temperature control and high numeric aperture and can also be used in confocal applications. Features of the Bioptechs culture dish system include:
- Injection molded polystyrene sidewalls and lid, coverglass bottom.
- Highest quality German Desag 263, low alkaline coverglass for optimum resolution.
- 35mm O.D. and a 23mm central aperture with tapered sidewalls and low profile (6mm in height) to reduce dead-volume and allow better access for microinjection and micromanipulation.
- Various accessories specific to these dishes allow for specialized applications including: media perfusion, gas perfusion, sample positioning, heating and cooling.
- Optional stage adapters available to fit all Zeiss, Olympus, Nikon, and Leica microscopes.
- Self-heating ITO coating for temperature control from ambient to 50C.