The Biotage SP1 Flash Chromatography Purification System is a compact liquid chromatography system. With built-in PC and touch screen LCD monitor, the SP1 can fit into any standard size fume hood. The SP1 runs a wide range of cartridge sizes on a single instrument while also monitoring and calculating the required solvent amount, the solvent volume used, and notifies when to replenish reservoirs. The accumulated waste is also measured, eliminating potential overflows. SP1 features precise fraction arm positioning that will not dispense fractions if misaligned, eliminating sample loss.
- Solvent delivery: 3 mL/stroke
- Solvent inlets: 4 inlets, binary gradient
- Flow rate: 1 - 100ml/min
- Pressure limit: 100 psi (7 bar)
- Variable dual wavelength: 200 - 320 nm
- Collection vessels: Test tubes: 13mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and 25mm. Bottles: 120ml and 240ml
- Power: 110-120 VAC at 60Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 23" x 24"
- Temperature range: 15 to 30° (59 to 86° F)