The BioTek BioStack is a compact and versatile microplate stacker compatible with BioTek's washers, dispensers, detectors and imaging systems. Its rapid plate exchange speeds increase throughput and enhance productivity, accommodating assay workflows for 96- and 384-well plates. The BioStack Microplate Stacker is an automated microplate stacking system that is designed to systematically transfer a stack of microplates to BioTek laboratory products wherever washing, dispensing, pipetting, or reading of multiple microplates is performed.
Microplate stackers help automate throughput for a variety of imaging, multi-mode detection and liquid handling workflows.
- Microplate Types: ANSI/SBS Standard and low profile 96, 384, and 1536 wells; maximum plate height of 14.6 mm
- Microplate Capacity: 96 & 384-well plates: up to 50 plates depending on stack size; 1536-well plates: up to 75 plates depending on stack size.
- Processing Speed (Plate Exchange Time): <33 seconds
- Electrical: External Power Supply: Compatible with 100 to 240 V~ ± 10% @ 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 40 watts maximum
- Dimensions: Length: 18.5” (46.9 cm) Width: 7” (17.8 cm) Height dependent on which size stack is in use.
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg)