The Bambino Hybridization Oven, Model 230301, is ideal for microarray hybridization due to the forced air convection and excellent uniformity.
Whether you are working with Northern Blots, Southern Blots, Microarrays or another application that requires incubation, you will find the Bambino Hybridization Oven is a perfect fit for the job. This unit is designed to provide rapid heat-up, excellent temperature stability and efficient mixing for all types of hybridization and incubation applications.
Holds up to four 50 mL, six 15 mL or twelve 2.0/ 1.5 mL polypropylene conical centrifuge tubes
Highly compact, yet offers the same features found in larger, more expensive units
Tubes rotate within the chamber at an adjustable rate of 6 - 20 RPM
A stainless steel heating chamber with sealed floor seam for easy cleaning and a clear acrylic lid
- Temperature range: Ambient + 10°C to 80°C
- Stability: ± 0.1°C
- Heat-up time: Ambient to 70°C in 25 minutes
- Speed: 6 - 20 rpm (variable)
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10.5 x 6.5 in (25.4 x 26.7 x 16.2 cm)
- Chamber Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 5.5 (15 x 15 x 14 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9kg)
- Electrical: 115VAC, 50/60 Hz, 90W