The Brooks Life Science Systems REMP Model ACD96 (Automated Capper/Decapper 96 position) can automatically uncap and re-cap all tubes within a REMP Storage Tube Rack (models STBR96-300 or STBR96-900, not included), be integrated into an automated system, or used as a standalone unit.
The REMP capping system allows multi-sip 96-way storage workflows at storage temperatures down to -80°C. The cap is designed specifically for automation; each cap is held securely in place until released by an automated or manual capper/decapper.
Applications range from compound to DNA storage, both working and stock solutions as well as other biological liquids such as serum and other blood components.
Easy Access to Samples
Samples can be secured within a REMP 96 Storage Tube Rack, in both the 300ul and 900ul tube versions, by applying a REMP Capmat™96 with an MCA (Manual Capmat Applicator) or by using ready capped tubes. The REMP Capmat96 has a high ‘push out force’ (for example compared to traditional cap mats) so that it remains securely in place during freeze/ thaw cycles or under some elevated internal gas pressures. It can be easily and repeatably removed and re-applied for access to samples without compromising itself, unlike other septum-caps."
The REMP capping system used widely for both biological and compound samples.
The ACD96 automatically uncaps and re-caps all tubes within a REMP Storage Tube Rack (STBR96-300 and STBR96-900)
It can be integrated into an automated system or used as a standalone unit.
- Automatically uncaps and re-caps all tubes within a 96 Storage Tube Rack (STBR96)
- Temporarily holds all caps that have been removed from an STBR96, while samples are accessed from uncapped tubes at another instrument
- Instrument can be integrated into an automated system or used as a standalone device
- Compact, lightweight and portable bench-top design
- Cycle time: roughly 5s – 7s
- Electrical: 120/230 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Air: 6 bar [87 psi] – filtered, oil-less compressed air
- Integration: digital I/O or RS232 (controlled via REMP
- ActiveX Device Interface Software)
- Dimensions: 17.5" L x 7.4" W x 22" H (44.4 x 18.7 x 56 cm)
- Weight: 57.31 lbs (26kg)