The Bruker Impact II combines the robustness of Bruker orthogonal Time-of-Flight instruments with 10-bit digitizer technology that allows for compound detection and identification across an unrivaled dynamic range.
- Low picogram sensitivity while delivering, highly precise MS and MS/MS data
- Definitive trace analysis from complex, high-background matrices, by increased dynamic range
- True Isotopic Pattern for unambiguous spectra
- Superior 1 ppm mass accuracy ensured by automated calibration
- 50 GBit/sec sampling technology maintaining full specification resolution even during ultrafast chromatography
- Bruker Impact II, p/n: QT 0211 G 203
- Thermo Pump HPG-3400RS, p/n 5040.0046
- Thermo Column Thermostat TCC-3000RS, p/n 5730.0000
- Thermo Autosampler WPS-3000TRS, p/n 5840.0020
- Thermo Solvent Rack SRD-3400, p/n 5035.9245
- MS Noise Quiet Cover, p/n NRVP-MS40
- Roughing Pump MS40+ RVP, p/n 9499225M002
- 2 Position/10 Port Column Switching Valve; Pod, 2PS-10PT Valve HT, SST, <103MPA, TCC-RS
- USA-version power cords
- Drive motor for Divert Valve Valve act. HT right s <1034bar, TCC-RS/SD
- Software: HyStar Plugin Dionex DCMSLink v2.15 p/n 5960.0083
- Test results available upon request.
- This instrument was professionally decommissioned and crated by the manufacturer.
- Installation must be handled by Bruker or a qualified 3rd party.
- Buyer is encouraged to have Bruker handle the install and warranty/service contract. ALT does not offer warranty or support for this instrument.