Category: Testing & Monitoring | Subcategory: Hardness Testing
Buehler Micromet 5104 Digital Controller
ITEM: 29737 In Stock
The Buehler Micromet 5104 Digital Controller is used to control the Buehler Microindentation Hardness Tester and digitally display it's data.
- Large easy to read LCD console for Tester Control and Hardness Readout
- Displays Digital Readout of XY Stage Movement
- Measured hardness values are displayed in Knoop or Vickers according to the indenter in use and can also be displayed as converted hardness values in other scales such as Rockwell.
- Digital display shows reading in microns, HV/HK and selected conversions.
- Electronics automatically convert microns to HV/HK, no need to revert to "the wheel"
- Dimensions: 6.5" W x 3" H x 10" D (16.51 x 7.62 x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)