The Caliper Life Sciences LabChip GX was designed to target genomic applications and research for analysis of RNA integrity.
The LabChip GX provides the user better RT-PCR and microarray gene expression data, plate processing ability, DNA fragment analysis and much more.
Use of the GUI interface gives users the ability to process subset or single samples in Microtiter plates.
- P/N: 122000B
- Power Input:
- 3.0A max at 100-127Vac, 50-60Hz (±10%)
- 1.5A max at 200-240Vac, 50-60Hz (±10%)
- Line Voltage:
- 100-127/200-240V~ nominal
- 90-264V~ maximum operating range
- Minimum Voltage/Current: -100V (limited by current)
- Maximum Voltage/Current: -3000V (limited by current)
- Pressure Range: +50 to -5 psig - Chip temperature control:
- Temperature Range Ambient: + 5°C to 40°C (no active cooling)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Thermal limit switch: 65°C - 70°C
- Light source:
- Warmup Time: 30 seconds
- Wavelength: 635 nm
- Power output: 7.5 mW
- Barcode reader:
- Barcode Engine: Microscan MS3CCD
- Supported Barcode Types: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128
- Total Heat Emission: 800W
- Fuses: No customer-replaceable fuses in system. Contact Caliper
- Grounding: Through the power cord
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 18.75" H x 19.25" W x 25.38" D (48 x 49 x 64 cm)
- Weight: 88 lbs. (40 kg)
- Plate Capacity: one 96-well or 384-well microplate
- Ventilation/Cooling: 3” (77 mm) minimum space required around instrument for proper air flow.