The Caron Condensate Recirculating System, Model CRSY102-1 provides continuous, clean, filtered water to the chamber’s humidity injection system, then collects and recycles the condensate that forms in the base of the chamber.
- Environmentally friendly, minimizing water consumption and lowering utility and installation expenses.
- The DI cartridge and carbon filter remove minerals, chloramides, chloramines and sediments from the water, eliminating the buildup of scale deposits that can damage components exposed to water.
- An Ionic Silver Stick utilizes the anti-bacterial effect of silver to eliminate over 650 bacteria and viruses to provide a contaminationfree water source.
- The large reservoir is backlit for at-a-glance monitoring of the water level. The “Add Water” indicator light provides you with an additional visual indicator of when to add water.
- “Replace Filters” indicator light alerts you when to change water filters so that proper water purity is maintained.
- Finger latches on both full-length side access panels allow quick access to replace filters and for convenient servicing.
- The single switch operation and automatic air purge minimize and simplify user interaction.
- Front/rear handles and casters provide easy mobility for installation and service.
- Water Purity (Measured Internally): 100 to 125 kΩ-cm
- Water Reservoir: 7 gallon (26.5 L)
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 5A, NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Exterior Construction: Cold Rolled Steel, Powder Coated
- Exterior Dimensions: 14" W x 26.6" H x 26.5" D (35.5 x 67.6 x 67.3 cm)
- Weight (Empty): 84 lbs. (38 kg)