The ChemoMetec NucleoCounter NC-3000 Automated Cell Counter is an advanced image cytometer utilizing fluorescence imaging to characterize cell properties. The NC-3000 can perform high-speed cell count and viability determination and includes plug-and-play analytical assays of mammalian, yeast and insect cells. Pre-defined assays include a unique 5-minute cell cycle assay and a selection of apoptosis assays.
The NC-3000 benchtop image cytometer ensures flow-like analysis with high reproducibility and is calibration free.
- No rinsing or clogging
- Easy to operate – no warm-up or calibration
- CFR 21 part 11 ready
- Automated PDF reports
- Unlimited software licenses and free software updates
- Excellent support by field application specialists
- High-speed cell counting and advanced cell analysis
- Visual inspection of cells – plot to image
- Images are saved automatically and can be re-analyzed later
- Low sample volume
- Build your own assays with up to 4 analytical channels
- Export data to FCS Express, FlowJo, etc.
- Optics: Lens with x 2 magnification, 1/2” CCD with 1392 x 1040 pixels
- Excitation (nm): Seven LED light sources with peaks at 365, 405, 475, 530, 630 + 2 white LEDs
- Emission (nm): Nine interchangeable emission filters: 430/20, 470/55, 475/15, 530/15, 560/35, 580/25, 675/75, 630 LP, 740/60.
- Sample consumption: Approximately 60 µl (cassettes), Approximately 30 µl (A2 slides), Approximately 10 µl (A8 slides)
- Analyzed volume: 3.2 µl sample (cassettes), 0.8-16 µl sample (chamber slides)
- Optimal Range: 5 x 104 – 5 x 106 cells/ml (for counting)
- Cell types: Mammalian cells, yeast, insect cells, avian cells
- Data presentation: Images, tables, histograms, scatter plots
- Weight: 30.86 lbs (14 kg)
- Dimensions: 11.41" H x 11.41" W x 12.20"D (29 x 29 x 31 cm)
- Supply Voltage: 100-240V~ 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 5/50W (power save mode/peak)