The Clay Adams Sero-Fuge 2000 Series Centrifuge combines quality and dependability. The control panel has precise, touch-control buttons, which allow for the accurate setting of both run time and speed. It is equipped with a accurate, easy to read, digital display allows the precise setting of run time and then, during the run, it counts down and displays the run time that remains. The large, dome shape of the lid has been designed in such a way that samples of over 100mm tall may be centrifuged. There is also a gasket in the lid, which prevents any splashing from samples during a run, and it also prevents samples being disturbed when the lid is being closed.
- Allows for manual cell washing
- Allows for decanting of 1 to 4 test tubes at a time
- Automatic releasing of lid once pre-set time has been reached
- Comes with 12-place plastic, 45∞ angled rotor that can accommodate blood sample tubes of up to 13.7mm
- Dimensions:(W x H x D): 17 x 13 x 12
- Weight: 28 lbs.