The Cole-Parmer Air Cadet Vacuum/Pressure Pump, Diaphragm, Single Head, Model 420-1902-00FK is an unique cavity configuration which minimizes dead space and air entrapment.
- All-plastic, convoluted diaphragm design handles many vacuum/pressure applications and reduces stress, wear, and heat build-up.
- Pumps are available with standard 115 or 230 VAC motor; or portable 12 VDC motor. Standard AC motors are service-free, brushless type with sealed ball bearings, and thermal overload protection.
- Max pressure (psi) 15
- Free-air capacity 0.7 cfm (17.0 L/min)
- Port size 3/8" hose barb
- Max temperature 95°F (35°C)
- Motor type 1/45 hp, TEFC
- Duty cycle 6-hr cycle for diaphragms; motors are continuous
- Wetted parts NORYL pump head, FKM diaphragm, valves of PTFE resin, and polyethylene (PE) adapters
- Dimensions 8"L x 4"W x 5-1/2"H
- Amps 4.0
- Power 12 VDC
- Description Vacuum/pressure pump, 12 VDC, 0.7 cfm