The Cole-Parmer MastderFlex Computerized Drive, Model 7550-60, features a micro-processor-based drive that calibrates your pump head/tubing combination using built-in flow calibration tables or your own empirical values. The membrane keypad gives you direct control of flow rate and auxiliary output, and lets you stop, start, or reverse direction quickly at any time. Speed regulation is ± 0.1 rpm.
- Motor speed: 10 to 600 rpm
- Voltage 115 VAC
- Start/stop time: <0.2 sec – electronic brake
- Direction reversing time: <0.5 sec
- Flow ranges: 0.6 ml/min to 2280 ml/min depending on pump head used (not included)
- Dimensions: 10" W x 6.63" H x 9.5" D (25.4 x 16.84 x 24.13 cm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.71 kg)