The Cole-Parmer Masterflex L/S Variable-Speed Modular Drive, Model 7553-70, includes the Cole-Parmer Masterflex L/S Multichannel Cartridge Pump Head, Model 7519-10, and requires a motor controller (sold separately) that can be connected with a cable, allowing you to place the motor and controller where it's convenient - good for limited bench space.
Cartridges snap in and out of the pump head for fast tubing changes without a need to remove the pump head from the motor drive and the improved retainer design holds tubing securely in place.
Flow rate is dependent on drive rpm, cartridge type and tubing size and ranges from 0.0008 to 350 mL/min with L/S tubing. Constructed with 6 Rulon® rollers, stainless steel rotor, and PSF ends.
- Speed: Variable
- Max Flow Rate (mL/min): 3400
- Min Flow Rate (mL/min): 0.36
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- No. of Pump Heads Accepted: 2
- Type of Pump Heads Accepted: L/S Standard, Easy-Load, Easy-Load II, Quick Load, High Performance, Cartridge, Multichannel, PTFE-Tubing, PTFE-Diaphragm
- Motor (watts): 75
- Drive IP rating: IP 21
- Power (VAC): 90 to 130
- Power (amps): 1.5
- Dimensions: 7.88" L x 3.81" W x 4.62" H (20 x 9.7 x 11.7 cm)
- Motor: 1/10 HP