The Cole-Parmer StableTemp Ceramic Stirrer is designed for general laboratory applications and boasts updated safety features and a two-piece spill resistant cast housing to deflect spills away from critical components uniformity.
The digital display allows precise, repeatable setting of temperature and speed values. Microprocessor control maintains consistent heating and stirring throughout the entire range, even with changing viscosities. Two-piece, spill-resistant aluminum housing is contoured to deflect spills away from critical components. The top plate is made of corrosion-resistant ceramic, which is ideal for your high-temperature applications.
- Cast-Aluminum base has molded contours to divert liquid spills away from internal components
- Instant on feature starts stirring at 50 RPM to prevent splashing
- Built in support rod mount with thumbscrew will accomidate rods up to 13 mm in diameter
- Top Plate Length: 7" x 7" (17.78 x 17.78 cm)
- Top Plate Material: Ceramic
- Max Load Capacity: 25 lbs (11.34 kg)
- Low Speed: 30 rpm
- High Speed: 1200 rpm
- No. Of Stirring Positions: 1
- Max Stirring Volume (Liters): 4
- Dimensions: 12 3/4" L x 8 1/2" W x 3 3/4" H (32.39 x 21.59 x 9.53 cm)
- Standard Power: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Mfg. P/N: 03406-10