Category: Mixers - Stirrers - Shakers | Subcategory: Stirrers
Corning PC-310 Laboratory Stirrer
ITEM: 27781 In Stock
The Corning PC-310 Laboratory Stirrer is used for heating and mixing samples
- Analog knobs which control speed of the magnetic stir bar and a LED light to indicate power is on
- Adjustable speed range of between 60 to 1800 RPM.
- A bright white, 6 by 7.5 inch ceramic top, giving you excellent scratch resistance and providing high contrast against samples as well as a built-in stand holder in the rear of the instrument
- Stirring Speed: 150-1800 rpm
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Power: 120V, 60 Hz, 20 watts
- Dimensions: 8 x 9 x 4 in.
- Top Plate Dimensions: 7.5 x 6 in.