Category: Incubators - Ovens | Subcategory: Incubators
Coy Laboratory Products Model 2000 Forced Air Incubator For Vinyl Chambers
ITEM: 32146 In Stock
The Coy Laboratory Products Model 2000 Forced Air Incubator For Vinyl Chambers is custom-engineered to create a constant-temperature environment in vinyl chambers. Unlike cube-shaped incubators with swingout doors, the Model 2000 features a streamlined shape and sliding doors. There is no wasted space in front of the incubator for door clearance. Uniform heating results from forced air being drawn horizontally across the inside face of the door panels and from around the incubator’s outer shell. Solid-state electronics allow precise monitoring and control of heat output.
- Forced air circulation
- Monitors and controls a constant temperature environment
- Light-weight design that is durable and easy to clean
- Display: Digital, LED - displays actual mean temperature and allows the operator to set the desired temperature.
- Temperature range: Up to 40°C
- Maximum temperature deviation: +/- 1°C from the setpoint.
- Capacity: 350 standard (100 mm) petri dishes.
- Power: 110/220V