Designed for ease-of-use, reliability and performance, the CSZ Z-Plus 16 Temperature Humidity Chamber, Model CSZ ZPH-16-1.5-H/AC is capable of simulating a variety of temperature and humidity conditions for environmental testing. These chambers are designed for ease-of-use, reliability and performance and include many user-friendly features standard with your purchase for the best value in the industry.
- The contemporary and smooth cabinet design is aesthetically pleasing to fit the style of your laboratory. Stainless steel interior with oven-baked, powder-coated exterior for added durablity.
- Two, 3.75" access ports centered on the left-hand and right hand sides for ease of cable routing. Ports are fully welded to eliminate leaks and increase chamber life.
- Compact size and casters allow you to move the chamber throughout your lab with leveling legs to secure and level your chamber.
- One adjustable product shelf slides out to provide easier access to your product. The new shelf design is non-tipping and supports large product loads.
- EZ-tilt controller screen tilts up or down 20° to accommodate users of different heights.
- Single-handed latch operation for ease of use.
- Fog-free viewing window provides product viewing.
- Interior light illuminates chamber workspace and product.
- Removable side panels allow for easy access to all systems.
- Lower workspace allows for easy product loading.
- The workspace interior is heliarc-welded with type 304 brushed stainless liner that is easy to clean.
- Double gasketing assures a vapor tight seal and non-settling low "K" factor fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss.
- Each chamber is fully pressure tested along with fully welded ports to eliminate potential leaks and prolong chamber life.
|Dimensions, Exterior||42" W x 63" D x 82" H|
|Dimensions, Interior||29" W x 30" D x 30" H|
|Viewing Window||10.75" W x 17.75" H|
|Weight||1150 lbs. (522 kg)|
|Workspace Volume||16 Cubic Feet|
|Humidity Range||10% to 98% Relative Humidity|
|Power||208/230V, 34/40A, 1PH/3PH|