The CVC GT-340A Thermistor Gauge is a durable instrument designed to work in harsh environments. This rugged gauge features thermistor sensor, excellent for high vapor applications, interchangeable pre-calibrated tubes, circuitry for high reliability, two scales for accurate pressure reading, external circuit control, leak detect capability on STA.1, an option for second station addition and an analog meter that indicates direction of pressure change.
- 115/230V, 50/60 Hz operation
- Net Weight: 6 lbs.
- Number of Stations: 1 or 2
- Type of Mounting: Bench or panel
- Normal Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 35ºC
- AC Power Input: 115/230 volts, 50/60 Hertz
- Meter Scale Ranges: 0 to 100 milliTorr; 0 to atmosphere
- Recorder Output: 0 – 2.5 volts
- Dimensions (W x H x D):4 x 6 x 6-1/2 in.