The Distek ezfill 4500 makes media degassing, heating and accurately dispensing simple and error free. Unique integration of in-line heating with vacuum degassing and dispensing allows the unit to prepare and accurately dispense media in as little as 90 seconds while retaining tight control of volume and temperature all in a very compact design.
The included mobile cart lets one easily move the unit from bath to bath, while the remote dispensing nozzle allows directly filling vessels in place. The ezfill 4500 is not only compatible with Distek baths, but almost every other bath on the market.
- Fast, Reliable & Consistent Results: Piston controlled vacuum chamber creates a high vacuum for effective de-aeration and delivers precise media volumes accurate to greater of 1% of set volume or ±5 mL in approximately 90 seconds*.
- Variable Dispense Volumes: Push button selectable volume settings from 250 mL to 1000 mL allow for quick and easy volume changes without the need for mechanical selection or system recalibration.
- Surfactant Capable: Compatible with media containing up to 2% surfactants. Minimizes foaming issues present in other media preparation systems.
- Compact Design: Fits easily on a bench or used with the mobile cart.
- In-line Heating: Ready to prepare media immediately upon power up eliminates the time delays and wasted energy associated with immersion heaters used in bulk media tanks. (Maximum 20°C rise)
- Variable Temperature: Optional temperatures from ambient to 45°C.
- Multiple Dispensing Cycle (MDC): Allows the system to process multiple vessels simultaneously for volumes set at or below 500 mL.*Cycle time is volume and temperature dependent.
- Dispensing Volume: 250 mL to 1000 mL
- Dispensing Accuracy: The Greater of 1% of Set Volume or ±5 mL
- Heating Capacity: +20°C Degree Increase from Starting Point
- Degassing: Up to a Maximum of 3.0 ppm, to an Endpoint of Not Less Than 5.0 ppm*
- Input Filter: 25 mm In-Line Filter Holder
- Temperature Control: Cartridge Heater
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2°
- PC Interface: RS-232 (serial) and USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 12.25” W x 27.5” H x 10.25” D (31 cm x 70 cm x 26 cm)
- Mobile Cart Dimensions: 21” W x 37” H x 27.5” D (53 cm x 94 cm x 70 cm)
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19 kg)
- Mobile Cart Weight: 32 lbs. (15 kg)
- Electrical Power: 115V ± 15V 50/60Hz 15A or 230V ± 15V 50/60Hz 8A (Operating Voltage Pre-Set at Factory)
* Test Conditions: Water at 41°C. Dissolved gas removal is temperature dependent