The Drucker 614B Benchtop Centrifuge is a fixed-angle centrifuge designed for the doctor's office or small lab. With a double-encased motor and Drucker's unique stability mount assures quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration. The unique design of the motor housing and rotation chamber allows for cool operation even under the heaviest workloads.
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5x12.5x15.5 in. / 23x32x39 cm
- Timer: Electronic, hold or 0 to 30 minutes +/- 1%
- Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg
- Centrifuge Motor: 1/2H.P. Brushless DC
- Protection Breaker: 4 Amp. Re–settable
- Max. Power Requirements: 200 Watts
- Voltage: 115/230 (+/10%) Volts
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Capacity: six (6) 15mL test tubes up to 17mm x 125mm
- Brushless AC Motor: For smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance.
- Compact design uses less than 1 sq. ft. of counter space
- Custom tube holders designed to spin tubes without cushions
- ETL Compliant to ANSI/UL Standards