Electrotechnic BD-20 High Frequency Generator
ITEM: 25337 In Stock
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Electrotechnic BD-20 High Frequency Generator is a high frequency generator that operates on a MHz range generating soft spark. It uses a transformer inside the housing to provide isolation from the line voltage to reduce the power while in use.
- Bottom opening accommodates 60° funnels of various diameters
- Also accepts large capacity round bottom and pear-shaped flasks
- Large capacity between 10 litres to 22 litres
- Complete control of heating is provided by 3 separate electrical circuits that enable independent top, middle and bottom heating of flasks, each controlled with its own dial switch
- Coiled heating element, suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge, provides maximum heat transfer and support
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge
- Maximum element temperature 450°C
- Built-in energy regulator
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
- An easy to clean powder coated aluminum outer casing
- "Cool-to-touch" outer casing
- Non-skid feet and 3 support rod brackets (does not include support rods)
- Electrical requirements: 115V, 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 10,000 – 45,000V
- Frequency: 4.5 MHz
- Generator: 11 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.7 x 10.5 x 8 cm.