The Eppendorf 5417R Refrigerated Microcentrifuge with FA 45-30-11 Rotor is designed to be a high-performance, high-capacity microcentrifuge for quick and efficient pelletization. The maintenance-free, brushless induction motor reaches maximum speed within 12 seconds for quick separation and recovery of samples. The Eppendorf 5417R rotors are autoclavable and incorporate reinforced steel rotor housing and double lid locks. Its “Fast Cool” function lowers rotor bowl temperature from ambient to 4°C (39.2°F) in less than 20 minutes.
- Max g-force: 25,000 rcf
- Speed range: 500-16,400 rpm
- Capacity: 30 x 1.5/2.0 mL tubes
- Temperature range: -9°C to 40°C
- Electrical: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.2" x 23.6" x 9.5" (31 x 60 x 25 cm)
- Weight: 77 lb (35 kg)