The Eppendorf 5804R is a medium capacity refrigerated centrifuge capable of speeds up to 14,000 RPM. This high speed centrifuge features a temperature range from -9° to 40° C, FastTemp function for pre-cooling prior to temperature control runs, continuous cooling when not in use and ECO shutoff after eight hours of non-use.
The 5804R also boasts a soft touch lid closure and a low access height for easy loading and unloading of samples, 10 different acceleration speeds with 10 braking ramps, a built-in condensation drain to help prevent corrosion and eliminate water accumulation, and internal memory sufficient to store up to 35 user-defined programs.
With a noise level of under 58 dB(A) this quiet centrifuge also boasts automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection to maintain operational safety.
A dozen different rotors are available, including swing bucket rotors and adapters with an accommodation range from 0.2 mL to 250 mL; plate rotors for centrifugation of all types of MTP, PCR and cell cultures or fitting deep well plates; and fixed-angle rotors for tubes ranging from 0.2 mL to 85 mL. Ask your sales rep about rotor availability for this model.
- Max. RCF: 20,913 x gMax
- RCF with fixed-angle rotor: 20,913 x gMax
- RCF with swing bucket rotor: 4500 x gMax
- RCF with plate rotor: 2250 x gMax
- Speed: 200 - 14,000 RPM
- Max. capacity: 4 x 250 mL/2 x 5 MTP
- Rotors available: 12
- Display: large bright LCD
- Timer: 1-99 min
- Noise level: < 58 dB(A)
- Volume range: 1000 mL
- Power Supply: 120V, 50-60 Hz, 12 amp
- Max. power consumption: 1650 W
- Dimensions: 25.20 x 61.65 x 13.39 in. (64 x 55 x 34 cm)
- Height with lid open: 29.13 in. (74 cm)
- Weight without accessories: 176 lbs (80 kg)
- Temperature control range: -9° to 40° C (15.9° to 104° F)