The BioFlo 120 Bench-Scale Bioreactor/Fermentor System is suited for all levels of research and development. Features Digital Mettler Toledo® ISM sensor technology fully integrated to allow the user to choose between pH, redox, dissolved oxygen (polarographic and/or optical), and carbon dioxide measurements without the need for additional equipment.
- Scale-up from 250 mL to 40 L on a wide variety of autoclavable and Eppendorf BioBLU Single-Use Bioreactors.
- Auto culture modes offer process control for microbial and cell culture applications at the touch of a button.
- Ready for process. Unbox and install in minutes.
- Save critical lab space with a minimal footprint.
- Flexible universal connections for analog sensors or digital Mettler Toledo® ISM sensors offer unsurpassed flexibility.
- User-defined DO cascades offer process flexibility.
- Automatic gas mixing algorithms for simplified control
- View your entire process with expanded trend screen.
- Access your data from anywhere with Eppendorf SCADA, IP network, and remote monitoring capabilities.