The Eppendorf Research Research 5000 µl Variable Pipette features an ergonomic design that provides for greater flexibility by allowing you to calibrate your Research plus to your needs, autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part. It has a lightweight design using the criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®. It comes spring loaded tip cone, a secondary calibration option, an enhanced volume display and is fully autoclavable.
- Volume adjustment: Only a few turns to reach your desired volume
- Control button and Ejector: Very low operating force, color indicates pipette volume, positioned for perfect ergonomics
- Volume display: 4 digits, magnifying shape
- Calibration display and adjustment opening: Calibrate your pipette to a specific liquid and volume
- Eppendorf PerfectPiston™: Ultra light piston made of Fortron® (not in the 10 μL pipettes)
- Quick connection clip: Remove lower part easily
- Spring loaded tip cone: Improved ergonomics, tight fit to the tip