The Automatic Humidity Controller is designed to monitor and precisely control the relative humidity level within a chamber or glove box. A front panel ON and OFF switch enables the respective operating system to be placed in standby without disturbing controller settings. Solid-state relays power standard North American AC outlets installed on the rear panel. Each module controls two power outlets: one for increase (humidify) and one for the decrease (dry). The controller can operate as stand-alone unit or as part of a computer-controlled system that can control, monitor and log up to 32 control modules simultaneously.
- Microprocessor PID control
- Single & dual controllers
- Easy installation & operation
- Accurate, precision sensors
- Humidity, Temperature or combination configurations
- Single & multiple Ramp/Soak profiling
- 90-240VAC power