The Eutech Instruments DO 2000 Polarographic Dissolved Oxygen Controller, 1/4-DIN, 80 to 250 controller gives fast, reliable results with minimal flow rates and short polarization times. Polarographic, also referred to as amperometric, DO systems are commonly used in biological processes due to the compatibility of the probe materials.
The controller has four relays with time delay capabilities-- two set point relays, one wash relay, and one alarm relay. Dual-scalable 4 to 20 mA outputs for DO and temperature provide data for control or recording. Menu-driven setup program with three-level password protection provides easy and secure programming. UV-protected LCD with back lighting allows installation in wet environments and visibility in low light environments.
- Range (mg/L (ppm)) 0 to 20
- Range (Temperature) 14 to 257°F (-10 to 125°C)
- Accuracy (mg/L (ppm)) ±1.5% full scale
- Accuracy (Temperature) ±0.5°C; 1.0°F
- Resolution (mg/L (ppm)) 0.01
- Resolution (Temperature) 0.1°C
- Dimensions 5-11/16"W x 5-11/16"H x 4-1/4"D (1/2-DIN)
- Password protection Yes
- Salinity compensation manual input from 0.0 to 50.0 ppt
- Display adjustable backlit, dual LCD