The Fisher Scientific Analog Mini Vortexer is a high-speed mixer of samples that require powerful vortexing. It uses variable speed, analog control that provides low rpm start-up for mild shaking or high-speed mixing.
- Used for flasks, beakers, tubes and microwell plates
- Touch mode mixer with three-way power switch
- Includes both cup head and 3 in. head with cover. Supplied with a 72in. (183cm), 3-wire cord and plug
- Orbit: 4.9mm
- Speed knob: Variable 1 to 10 dial marks
- Variable speed: 300 to 3200rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.2 x 12.1 x 12.7cm (8 x 4.75 5 in.)