The Fisherbrand Finnpipette II Adjustable Volume 0.5 to 10uL Micro combines all the features of the original Finnpipette with state-of-the-art innovations. Advanced Volume Gearing mechanism (AVG) is a self-supporting modular volume adjustment mechanism that enhances pipetting performance. Because it is separated from the pipetter body, it's accuracy, precision and durability are significantly improved.
- Silver (Ag) ions create an antimicrobial surface that inhibits growth of bacteria, microbes, and fungus.
- "Set-and-forget" pipetting button enables easy volume adjustment.
- Pipetting button rotates freely when not in locking position.
- Finger rest can be adjusted 120° for optimal pipetting position.
- Light, smooth pipetting action enables better results over longer periods.
- Super blow-out piston with volumes of 50uL and below ensures delivery of micro-size drops.
- Proprietary soft-touch tip ejection minimizes forces needed for tip ejection.
- Grey Pipetter CAT# 21377815