The Flow Sciences FS2015 Series of Vented Balance Safety Enclosure is used for use in pharmaceutical, chemical, biological, and toxicological laboratory settings. It is specifically designed to provide maximum containment for balance applications. It is designed specifically for applications where balance stability and accuracy are paramount concerns while still protecting personnel from potent powders and toxic chemicals.
- Gentle, non-turbulent airflow to prevent balance fluctuation and loss of materials.
- Dished resin base to provide easy cleanup and containment of spills.
- Smooth airflow across the worksurface clearing contaminants within the enclosure.
- Side ports with blank plates for easy installation of optional Waste Disposal Chute or Pass-Thru.
- Simple alarm to alert operator of face velocities below a specified range.
- Mounted airfoils around the face opening to direct airflow across the work surface to the back of the enclosure.