Forma Scientific 8890 Glassware Washer
ITEM: 14687 Check Availability
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Forma Scientific 8890 Glassware Washer/Dishwasher can be operated in one of three modes; electric heat,steam heat or electric and steam heat. Stainless Steel Construction & Microprocessor Controlled (nine preset programs) Laboratory Glassware Washer, would be for a lab with a decent volume of glassware to wash, this is not an undercounter small unit but rather a unit with DI rinse, etc.
- Interior approx. 33.0 "f/b x 30.5" l/r x 27.3" high chamber Forma laboratory Glassware Washer
- Full size, with spindle head, S/N 1429-491.
- 208/230 Volt
- 3 Phase
- 4 wire
- Exterior Dimensions: 39"deep x 78" high x 34" wide
- 12 gpm flow
- 17 gallons water per wash cycle
- 3 HP Main wash Pump drives the upper and lower rotating spray arms while a 1.5HP pump supplies distilled water
- Programming capability of cold water wash and rinse allows proteins to be washed from glassware instead of baking them on with traditional hot water wash and cold water rinse.