The AKTA Avant 150
is a preparative chromatography system designed for fast and secure development of scalable methods and processes.
Unit features short runtimes, which are important manufacturing; high flow rates and is suited for use with high-flow BioProcess chromatography resins from the MabSelect and Capto range.
AKTA is the preferred choice for many laboratories conducting process development.
Affinity Chromatography, Gel Filtration/ Size Exclusion Chromatography, Ion Exchange Chromatography and Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography.
- Flow rate: 0.01 ml/min-150 ml/min
- Operating pressure max.: 5 MPa (725 psi)
- Operating pressure (sample pump) max.: 5 MPa (725 psi)
- Tubing i.d. (flow path): 0.75 mm
- Multiple wavelength detection: up to 3 wavelengths
- UV wavelength: 190-700 nm
- Flow cell path length: 2 mm (optional 10 mm and 0.5 mm)
- pH monitoring: 0–14
- Multiple sample injection: up to 7 samples
- Autosampler injection: No
- Automatic buffer preparation: BufferPro
- Buffer selection: 18 buffer inlets, option up to 46
- Relative humidity: 20%-95% (non condensing)
- pH Stability Long Term: 1-13
- pH Stability Short Term: 1–14
- Viscosity: 0.35 to 5 cP (system pump), 0.7 to 10 cP (sample pump)
- Width: 34" (86 cm)
- Height: 26" (66 cm)
- Depth: 28" (71 cm)
- Voltage: 100-120/220-240 VAC
- Power consumption: 800
- VA Protection class: IP 20
- Pump type: Piston pump, metering type
- Safety certifications: 2006/42/EC (MD), 2004/108/EC (EMC), 1999/5/EC (R&TTE)
The AKTA Avant was introduced in 2009 and replaces the AKTA Explorer model.