The GE AKTA Frac-920 Fraction Collector has functionality and design that make it ideal for lab-scale chromatography. The Frac-920 has the ability to collect up to 175 fractions in 12mm tubes, 95 fractions in 10-18mm tubes or 40 fractions in 30mm tubes through the use of three different available tube racks.
The Frac-920 can be used as a standalone fraction collector or can be connected to an AKTA FPLC system and features a minimal footprint to save bench space. The robust design allows for programming and ease of use as a stand alone instrument or programmed in connection with UNICORN 3.2 or higher.
Designed with scale-up chromatography in mind, fixed volume and time fractionation as well as automatic peak fractionation are possible.
An optional flow diversion valve SV-923 allows flow diversion to waste.
- Max flow rate: 100 ml/min
- pH stability range: 1 to 13, 1 to 14 (<1 day exposure)
- Fraction size: 0.1–999.0 ml (0.1 ml increments) 0.1–999.0 min (0.1 min increments)
- Environment: +4°C to +40°C, 20%–95% relative humidity, 84–106 kPa (840–1060 m)
- Power requirement: 100–240 V AC, 50–60 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 VA
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 12.5 x 15.7 in (25 × 32 × 40 cm)
- Weight: 9.92 lbs (4.5 kg)