Category: Lighting | Subcategory: Light Source
General Radio Company 1540-P3 Strobolume Control Unit
ITEM: 29621 In Stock
The 1540-P3 Strobolume Control Unit is used to control flash intensity over a range of 0 to 25,000 flashes per minute, within three overlapping flash-rate ranges. The flash rate is determined by the external trigger signal that must be supplied at the INPUT jack. Single flashes can also be produced with the SINGLE FLASH push button.
- Flashing-Rate Ranges:
- Internal: With 1540-P1 Oscillator, 110 to 25,000 flashes per minute; control calibrated with 1% accuracy. With 1540-P4 Oscillator/ Delay, approx. 30 to 25,000 flashes per minute in 3 overlapping decade ranges; uncalibrated control.
- External: 0 to 25,000 flashes per minute.
- Remote Programming: Strobolume can be controlled by external signals in place of any trigger unit. Intensity/range control by grounding through 28-V 60-mA rated switch contacts. Frequency Control: flash triggered by positive pulse > 0. 7 5 V
- Cables: 12 -foot flat multiconductor cable connects lamp head to power supp ly; extension cables available on special order. 6 -foot cable supplied permits separation between lamp head and trigger unit.
- Power Required: 100-125V, 50/60 Hz, 250W
- Mounting: Flip-tilt case contains power supply and storage compartment for lamp head, one Trigger Unit, and cables.
- Dimensions: (width x height x depth):
- Case (closed): 19" W x 8" H x 13.75" D (49.5 cm x 20.5 cm x 35 cm).
- Lamp head with Trigger Unit attached: 9.25" W x 5.5" H x 8.5" D (23.5 cm x 14 cm x 22 cm).
- Weight: 36 lbs (16.5 kg)