The Genevac Rocket 4D Evaporator
is equipped with effective bumping and cross contamination protection, temperature regulation, and could ensure that optimal solvent recovery is maintained. A two-stage cold trap is built into the Rocket Evaporator, providing very high levels of solvent recovery, even with volatile organic solvents. The cold trap auto-drains under the control of the evaporator to ensure that optimal solvent recovery is maintained, no matter what mix of solvents is being used.
- Boiling point range: 40 to 160°C at ambient (Includes alcohols, DCM/methylene chloride, DMF, ethyl acetate, water, TFA. HCl not compatible.
- Maximum speed: 1800rpm; 700 x g.
- Pressure display: 0 to 1200 mbar.
- USB upload/download of methods and data.
- Deionised water: approximately 100ml per day.
- Real time strobe viewing window.
- All seals are user replaceable.
- Direct drive system.
- Maximum imbalance: 50g.
- Automatic pressure control: 3mbar to atmosphere.
- Temperature range: ambient + 5°C to 60°C. Accuracy: ±1°C.
- Timed or automatic end of method.
- Weight: 75kg.
- Power: 120V. uL listed. CE marked.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 720 x 640 x 530 mm